: : : these days : : :
"rock steady with the ones you love." - Sean Hayes
1. dancing alone. dressed in black on a Friday Night to the above singer and his band.
The snow began falling right before the last couple of songs.
As always when I go out to listen to music I wonder why more people don't dance?
4. sweaters every day. wondering will the sun ever return?
5. the second of the monthly letters has gone out to subscribers - writings on eros, herbs, etymology, and more... subscribe below if you'd like to join!
6. forgiveness : : : again, and again and again.
7. gratitude : : : when all seems awry, can I offer gratitude for all that is, especially all that which does not serve me?
8. My 36th birthday is on the Spring Equinox. All I want for my birthday are stories and songs. Stories especially of the ones in my family I've never met and whose stories have been long forgotten. Songs of the south, songs for the rising sun, songs for the wind, songs for the dying sun; songs for birthing, songs for dying; songs for planting, songs for harvesting.
9. the frogs are singing again
and you, in your corner, what's keeping you steady these days?